As a small biz owner, making the most of your time and being über productive makes for a happier, healthier biz and a happier, healthier you.
Here are 10 of my top tips to be productive as a solopreneur:
1. Keep your emails short and sweet – the three sentence rule that packs a punch.
2. Work on the one thing that will move you forward.
3. Check emails once a day.
4. Plug into brain ticking, neural stroking music as you focus.
5. Bulk process things while you are in the zone.
6. Work in do-able chunks and 10 minute workouts
7. Take time off – it makes you work (but, more importantly, live) better.
8. Stop the noise and the FOMO.
9. Go offline, then bring it online with Evernote.
10. Remind yourself why you are living the dream – and enjoy it!
What tips do you have to rock your solopreneur world?
Let me know in the comments below.