Heeeeey lovely peeps, so I missed a week last week from Links of Love. Did you notice? Naaaah, you are all too busy out there, enjoying your ice creams in this new thing we call Summer.
Yup, Summer has arrived and we are milking it here at Casa Diva, proper UK style, burnt shoulders and blistered feet included. Check it out (the minis know how to paaaartay!):
So, here is a round up of things I am loving from the t’internet right now:
- Could you, would you, really take a break from your smart phone? Check out this blog piece on Croila – Life without a smartphone – a break from the madding crowd, and spot the Diva mention;
- Want to create an ebook to share your knowledge and general awesomeness? Here are my 6 ninja style tips to see you through on the Selz blog;
- Don’t let email take a toll on your happiness or stress you out, get some email strategy in your arsenal!
- Get with the best from your meeting with these hacks;
- Can’t seem to nail the right tone for your copy? Help is at hand with The Simple Secret to Writing Incredible Benefits Writing by the lovely Erica Lee;
- 5 Ways To Do Nothing and Be More Productive – yes, we’ll have a bit of that thank you!
- Remember my post on the freelancer’s guide to best and worst clients? The awesome Ash Ambirge has taken it to a whole new level and declared warrrrrr;
- Check out the fabulous Denise D-T’s FREE pricing scripts to charge your premium.
So, feet up, get reading, and have a FABULOUS weekend 😉