Having the Mini Divas is a journey of ups and downs, banana covered carpets and a house resembling a crime scene.
It is full of love, warmth and learning too – for me as well as them. Those little ladies bring me so much joy, and some reminders of what is important in life.
This is what I learn from my daughters:
• rain means splashing in puddles
• everytime you see something new it is exciting
• repeat to learn, and be wide-eyed and eager
• explore and try things out., the world is full of unknowns
• each day is simple with no stress and is only for play, love and family. What a brilliant ideal.
• a smile means so much
• a cuddle means even more
• mini people are magnets of our bad traits and habits- time to work on those for their sake and ours?
• the act of play is so satisfying
• songs make the heart sing too
• time out to play is worth so much more than housework
• being messy is great – and paint and mud aren’t dirt it’s part of play
• innocence was there once
• laughter is magical
• shampoo really does foam up a lot when a whole bottle goes in the bath…
Small people are amazing. Thank you, Mini Divas.