Dear lovely readers of my blog,
Thanks for following my journey with endometriosis and for all your support and comments.
I love to give something back and over the years I have undertaken several fundraising events to support my endo sisters.
Right now I am in the planning stages of a fabulous, creative, image-led campaign to raise awareness of endometriosis and to gather funds for the much needed support and volunterr training at Endo UK.
Whilst the details of the campaign are under wraps, for now, I would love to encourage as many of you as possible to raise funds to get it off the ground.
In order to be able to fund the resources needed for the shoot I need to raise some money, so that’s where you come in….
My lovely people – if you would like to help #projectendo here is where you can.
Raising money for #projectendo will enable the campaign to go ahead, and reach as many people as possible.
If you fancy raising some dosh, here is how you can:
• Firstly, you can Chip In and donate what you can here.
* Hold a clothes swishing party and charge an entrance fee
• Do a sponsored run, walk, famine, etc
• A good old cake bake at work
• Spread the word on your blogs and Twitter
• Ebay some items and donate the proceeds to us
• Just donate! Email me with a paypal payment to jo dot jo gifford at gmail dot com
• If you are a company and can donate some products for an e-raffle it would be fab
• Any companies wishing to sponsor the campaign please drop me a line.
I am sure you can think of ways to raise money, and it would be amazing to have you all involved in the forthcoming project.